Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jumping for Joy

I know a lot of my readers aren't going to be too excited to hear this but yesterday's activity was bungie jumping!!! 8 other students and I jumped in a taxi immediately after our morning class and headed up to the hills looking for something exciting to do. Well, we found something exciting to do!!! Anybody who is even considering going bungie jumping should definitely do it. It's the most incredible feeling I've ever experienced. Check out some of the pictures above.

3 comments:

  1. Crazy stuff Tyler! Glad you loved it, and SO GLAD you're safe! How's Class? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you make it back from Thailand alive Tyler, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!! love, JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did that bungie cord take you into an different dimension? Where the heck are you? Hope you are safe and having a great time wherever you are! Love you tong time,
    Mamma

    ReplyDelete